The best DIY cricket bat toe guard on the market
This is the easiest to use and best product to protect the toe of your cricket. It creates a transparent & waterproof barrier to the toe of your cricket bat.
It's also great for it's intended purpose for repairing shoes.
It comes in a 3.7 fl oz (109.4ml) tube
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Use masking tape to mask the face/back of your bat, to prevent dripping during application
- Apply a blob on the center of the toe, wet your finger and dab it evenly. Thickness is up to you, I would recommend a 3mm layer .
- Let the bat dry for at least 24 hours
- $3.95 NZD flat rate shipping on all standard New Zealand orders
- Free if you pick up in store
Click here for international shipping options & prices
- FREE shipping worldwide on orders over $400.00NZD. Use the following code in the checkout. Coupon code: FREESHIP